Array Cooling XRAC / ZRAC
XRAC and ZRAC have been used in top level racing for several years. The materials have been formulated to give an aggressive and instantaneous bite with high and consistent friction levels throughout a range of temperatures, speeds and operating conditions. The unique array cooling (AC) concept also means that the pads run at lower temperatures than conventionally featured pads. This serves to keep the brake fluid at a lower temperature, avoids smearing and further prolongs the pad life.
Key features of XRAC/ZRAC are:
- Aggressive and instantaneous pad bite
- Outstanding resistance to high temperature fade
- Extremely high friction coefficient (µ)
- Consistent performance throughout pad life
- Reduced smearing and material deposition on disc